Elevator Wraps and door wraps
- Corporate branding
- Engagement strategy
- Communicating brand messages
- New product releases
- Showcase charitable sponsorships
- Event branding during conferences and expos
- High Rise Office Buildings
- Residential Buildings
- Motels Door wraps
- Hospital door wraps
WHAT ARE ELEVATOR WRAPS?
Elevator wraps are graphic prints that adhere to either the outside or the inside of elevator doors or the inside walls of an elevator. They’re also sometimes applied to the floor and ceiling of the space to create a fully immersive experience. Elevator wraps that are applied to doors are sometimes also called elevator door skins. These wraps are a unique and effective advertising tool for a few reasons.
In a nutshell, here are the unique advertising advantages that elevator wraps offer:
- Captive audiences: Captive audiences: You can be sure your ad will have a captive audience since there isn’t much else to demand a person’s attention when they’re waiting for an elevator or riding the elevator to their destination.
- Exclusivity: Elevators covered in a wrap typically won’t have multiple advertisements competing with one another — elevator wraps are able to monopolize this prime advertising real estate.
- Microtargeting: Since elevator ads are tied to a specific physical location, you can target your intended audience geographically, either generally by region or by the specific building.
- Creativity: Elevator wraps also give your business the opportunity to design especially creative ads that catch elevator riders’ attention and make a lasting impact.